Thursday, April 23, 2009

things seem to be quiet around here. Too quiet. Jake keeps telling me to calm down, to not look for trouble if trouble isn't looking for me. He said something about "taking after your mother" which leads me to wonder, if he sees me for me, or me for my mum?. I know, I know it's too much to over analyze everything, but it's what I do.

Mum and dad are out hunting, and I have the house to myself. Jake just stepped out on patrol, so I know they are coming home soon. I know all I would have to do is think the thoughts "I'm lonely" and either Jake or Dad would come running. I don't want to though. I just wonder why an odd sense of loneliness always comes over me when they leave. It's not like they are never coming back, like they'll die in some horrible accident.

Maybe I'm just being weird. I'm sure Jake would say something to that degree.

*Jake come home soon*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com